The City of Caddo Mills has an ordinance against operating a vehicle in a careless and dangerous manner.Careless and dangerous manner is defined as:
Violation of this ordinance is punishable by a $200.00 fine.
- Driving on the wrong side of the street.
- Crossing the center line except while making a legal turn.
- Weaving and/or erratic driving.
- Driving backwards.
- Spinning the drive wheels of a vehicle so as not to have full control of the vehicle.
- Driving too fast for conditions.
- Driving with obstructed vision to either the front and or rear, created by an object of objects and/or person or persons.
- Drag racing.
- Overloaded with object(s) or person(s).
- Driving a defective vehicle including such as improper lighting; poor or no brakes.