The City of Caddo Mills has an ordinance against loitering by minors. This ordinance is similar to the curfew ordinance, but it does have differences.
In this ordinance, minor is defined as persons under the age of 18.In these locations within the city limits:
It is unlawful for the minor to:
- Public Streets
- Other public grounds, places and buildings
- Places of amusement and entertainment
- Vacant lots
- Other unsupervised places
Between the hours of:
A violation of this ordinance is punishable by a fine of $200.00.
- 10:00 PM and 05:00 AM, Sunday through Thursday (Applies to school nights only (school in session on following day), otherwise see below)
- 12:00 PM and 05:00 AM, Friday and Saturday
The parent may also be charged with knowingly allowing the minor under 18 years of age to violate this ordinance.