In this article:
(1) 11:00 p.m. on any Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday until 6:00 a.m. of the following day; and
(2) 12:01 a.m. until 6:00 a.m. on Friday or Saturday.
An unforeseen combination of circumstances or the resulting state that
calls for immediate action. The term includes, but is not limited to, a
fire, a natural disaster, an automobile accident, or any situation
requiring immediate action to prevent serious bodily injury or loss of
Any privately owned place of business operated for a profit to which the
public is invited, including but not limited to any place of amusement
(1) A person who, under [court] order, is the guardian of the person of a minor; or
(2) A public or private agency with whom a minor has been placed by a court.
Minor. Any person under 17 years of age.
Any individual, firm, association, partnership, or corporation
operating, managing, or conducting any establishment. The term includes
the members or partners of an association or partnership and the
officers of a corporation.
Parent. A person who is:
(1) A natural parent, adoptive parent, or stepparent of another person; or
(2) At least 18 years of age and authorized by a parent or guardian to have the care and custody of a minor.
Any place to which the public or a substantial group of the public has
access and includes, but is not limited to, streets, highways and the
common areas of schools, hospitals, apartment houses, office buildings,
transport facilities and shops.
(1) Linger or stay; or
Fail to leave premises when requested to do so by a police officer
or the owner, operator, or other person in control of the premises.
Serious bodily injury.
Bodily injury that creates a substantial risk of death or that causes
death, serious permanent disfigurement or protracted loss or impairment
of the function of any bodily member or organ.
(Ordinance 062811, sec. A, adopted 6/28/11)